Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Queanbeyan Swap Meet '10 Part 5



Huge plastic Smiths Crisps container, c 1960's.



Two vintage metal farm templates, numbers 6 and 8, I was so lucky to find these as our house number is 68 and these were the only two numbers that they had..it must have been fate!


An engraved lidded urn (a pressie from my sister :) and 2 more vintage trophies, 1 dated 1933.



A closeup of the sweet bird finial.



Pretty Cadbury Roses tin.



Vintage set of bakelite knuckle bones or jacks. A vintage clock face plate and wooden yard stick.


Victorian bisque bust, made in Germany.



Pretty stationary box and little box that I will use for a Xmas decoration, its not that far away now...OMG!

9 comments:

vintage mum said...

Hi
I am lusting after your sweet jar, might try and find some old labels to print and put on my jars :)
this to do list is getting out of hand

Cate x

A Treasured Past said...

@vintage mumHi Cate, I was lucky enough to find the lolly jar a the Milton Swap Meet in May. It came from an old milk bar in Griffith NSW. I love it too.

I know how you feel, my to-do-list is long also :) Tamara

Heather ~Pretty Petals said...

I know I can't believe Christmas is not that far away for us now! I love all of your pretty finds. xoxo

A Treasured Past said...

@Heather ~Pretty PetalsHi Heather, thanks for popping by, its lovely to hear from you :) Tamara

*Susycottage* said...

Hello Tamara,
that's nice to read your comments!
I will do to you, how many lovely things
you have.
Have a nice day
Hello Susy

*Susycottage* said...

Hello Tamara,
that's nice to read your comments!
I will do to you, how many lovely things
you have.
Have a nice day
Hello Susy

Shabby Vintage Junk said...

Hey Lovey....!

I was thinking about you & the Swap Meet while I was away....So GLAD you found some Treasures....ESPECIALLY the jacks....Now THEY bring back memories....!!!

Here's to NEXT YEAR's Meet & the VIC convoy....!!

Cheers,
Tamarah :o)

A Treasured Past said...

@Tamarah Hiya Tamarah, I think you might be a little disappointed in the Queanbeyan swap, this year it wasn't was large, and there were many car parts. I always find something though...

DEBBIE said...

YOU HAVE THE MOST SWEET VINTAGE TREASURES!

DEBBIE MOSS