Sunday, December 26, 2010

You know its been a good day when.....



you have heard the following:

"Where's my coconut balls?" Jordan
"Dads got sticky cheese on his trousers!" Mum talking about Dad spilling cheese sauce
"I need a wee and some sugar." Tracy (I'm not taking responsibility for that one) hehehehe

We ate way too much food, received some lovely gifts but not too much this year which was good, but didn't drink enough. Oh, and Aidan is now the honorary winner of the Poker Trophy.

I hope you all had a lovely day, now its time to relax and enjoy the holidays :)

The doll roller skates (40's/50's) were part of my present from Mr T and the plaster lady was a recent purchase that arrived last week :)

5 comments:

Shabby Vintage Junk said...

Hey Tamara....!

MERRY CHRISTMAS to you Lovey & HAPPY Boxing Day.... :o) !!

I'm GLAD to read you enjoyed yourselves yesterday....!

I hope Jordan managed to locate his coconut balls, your Dad was able to get his pants off without getting sticky cheese everywhere & I hope Tracy got her pee in along with her sugar fix....hahahahahaha....!

Cheers for now my Friend,
Tamarah :o)

*Maristella* said...

Hi Tamara... E' andato tutto bene a Natale? Spero proprio di si....ora ci aspetta l'ultimo dell'anno...aiuto!
Un caro saluto, *Maristella*.

Tara said...

Too funny.. love the things that come out of peoples mouths that you can laugh at for days..Glad you had a lovely day..xx

the old boathouse said...

Happy New Year my dear!! Those skates are WONDERFUL!!!!! Enjoy your time with the fam xxxx Katherine

*Maristella* said...

Hi Tamara....io ti auguro un magnifico 2011!
Che sia molto fortunato e pieno di belle cose!
Un caro saluto, *Maristella*!