Monday, October 29, 2012

Trash and Treasure Market

I found this post in my drafts, its been sitting there a while.....I think from 2010!

While there's lots of trash there are always treasures to be found:

Bluebird pin, compact, crown, sheriffs badge, pearls, diamante brooch, police and firemen badge, retro cuff links and tie pin $15

Vintage xmas lights $4, glass vase $1, vintage sailing trophy $1, vintage box $1, candlestick $1

9 piece Victorian childrens teaset $20, Victorian book $5, pearls $3, ceramic lady $4.50, picture frame $4, doily and glass candlestick holder $5

Vintage hat pins $10, 3 religious charms $3, vintage earrings $1.50 & $4, depression glass candlestick holder $4

Happy treasure hunting. Back with more treasures soon, once I recharge my camera battery :)

5 comments:

vintageandart said...

Fancy having an awesome post like this sitting around for a couple of years, the hatpins look fantastic in the candlestick holder, also lovin' the childrens teaset... but the sheriffs badge is the "star" of the post..

*Maristella* said...

Hi Tamara...ma che meravigliose cose....mi piacciono tantissimo!!! Sai che adoro le vecchie cose piene di nostalgia, sei fortunata a trovarne di così belle!!!
Grazie, un abbbraccio, *Maristella*.

simmone said...

Lots of treasures indeedy,love the bluebird esp.My MIL gave me her mother's depression glass vase exactly the same as your dollar one but with a frog inside.Is yours a large one "jug size"?

Kylie said...

Those vintage Chrissy lights are what's tickling my fancy the most Tam. Love the bluebird brooch too, I had a similar one when I was little.

Anonymous said...

I love all your finds! Especially the jewellery and hat pin pieces, I also adore that cute compact. You got them at some great prices too.